第五天没学英语了哈,上戒尺!
想问天问大地,或者是迷信问问宿命
一天打渔五天晒网,介个样子可是不行滴
我依旧在你身边看着你
就像水和岸一样
静静地看着你 感觉着你
水中依旧荡漾那抹涟漪
呵呵,继续围观晒网
泪木,这几天确实很忙,都没顾得上回个帖子,更别提学英语了,周末和老师约好的也没去,昨天晚上恶补了一点点,罪过罪过…
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Don't have to explain  !
想问天问大地,或者是迷信问问宿命
I am glad to be back. I had some health problems and was sick last week. Gong, you are going great guns with English! You are so good you blow me away!

I notice you picked "Pretty Woman" as a song to use to learn English. That is one of my all time favorite songs. It was written and performed by Roy Orbison back in 1964. I love to listen to him sing. He reminds me very much of Chyi Chin. He has an ethereal
voice and sings with great emotion. He always has a feeling of melancholy in his songs. His voice plucks your heart strings and I actually get chills.

If this website works-play the video.
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2998

The video clip comes from a concert in 1988. A whole bunch of famous musicians got him out of retirement and they did a concert video called "A Black and White Night" singing Roy's songs.

This is what it looks like. Maybe you could rent it. It is some of the greatest playing and singing I have ever heard, with all the greatest guitar players of that era.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0500183/

I always thought if I had the opportunity to give Chyi Chin a gift, I would give him this DVD. I know he would love it if he has not seen it. I also think Chyi Chin could do justice to some of Roy's songs if he recorded covers of them. I know he could do "Pretty Woman"

This is a lot of English in one chunk. I do not know how to teach English, but I always make sure every post is in proper form with the best spelling and punctuation I am able to give it. That is my contribution to anyone reading English.

I am ecstatic to read that Chyi Chin will be released from the hospital soon and is recovering well. Thank God.

Best wishes,
KK

P:S: Here is a comment I found from a buyer of the DVD. Something else he and Chyi Chin had in common!!!!!!

User Reviews
Really wonderful music...
4 January 2000 | by David E. Crutcher (heydave@uab.edu) (Birmingham, Alabama)

I had the honor of touring with Roy Orbison as a roadie way back in 1980. He had just won a Grammy for "That Loving You Feeling Again" and was touring to promote it. After being on the road for 6 weeks with him, I developed a true love of his music. His vocal range was amazing. He would drink iced Grand Marnier out of a silver goblet onstage. He said it helped his voice.
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
Make sure and choose to listen to other Roy Orbison songs on that songfacts web site. This song, "Wild Hearts Run Out Of Time", sounds like it was written for Chyi Chin (whose heart is wild).

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=6386e
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表