返回列表 回复 发帖
本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-9-4 22:32 编辑

I have been very worried. This sounds so much more encouraging. No reports of any complications. I was scared to try and look up news articles because I was afraid they would say it was much worse than reported. What news sources do you guys trust to tell the facts? (I know some of the tabloids completely create false stories. I try to compare quite a few and use common sense.)

Yes, he will need to be strong. I picture him as somewhat of a perfectionist-probably very demanding that his fellow musicians do their best. Probably a little stubborn.  I absolutely believe he will be all right. They say things happen for a reason. He was working way too hard. Maybe this happened because he is meant to learn some new lesson about life. Even if it didn't happen for any reason, he'll take a lesson anyway......because he's always thinking!

guagua gua That is the cutest thing I ever heard. He does a duck call when he gets home so little Bonnie knows Daddy is coming. When or where were these photos of Chin and Bonnie taken? They have to be very recent. What a little treasure.

KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
This sounds like the straight scoop! I will continue looking for statements from Chyi Chin's company. Thanks.
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表