返回列表 回复 发帖
Hey, he is looking pretty trim and fit!
The avatar photo is me and Xiaoge. It's a few years old (2008) but I am very proud of it. It was a pure pleasure to meet him.
What did you think I was? (I'm afraid to ask.)

KK
I think he does not allow enough rest time between dates and flying all over China. I learn about China by looking up every place he appears and I am amazed at the distances he travels in just 2 or 3 days to do successive appearances. That lack of rest must affect the voice. I wish he would allow more rest time. So he really does know his fans worry about him?

Does anyone have information on his upcoming schedule? I like looking up each city and learning about it. Has anyone ever looked up St. Cloud, Minnesota???
Any chance he will be in Canada or USA? (I wish.)

KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
Hate what, Gong?
               Minnesota, USA.
If I ever get to meet him again I hope I do a better job. I was so flustered the
first time I could not think of anything to say. My mind went blank. I was flabbergasted!!!! Ha Ha

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Qin Qin Sound,

I wish I could visit China. I met Chyi Chin before a concert he did in Pasadena, California, USA in 2008. I flew from my home in St. Cloud, Minnesota to California to see his concert. It was a wonderful trip, and he is the only man I would fly across the country for!!!! I do not speak or read Chinese, so I use translator software.  Sometimes I don't understand what someone says. I hope you will forgive me.

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
I hope you also will forgive me........................yes?
               Minnesota, USA.
Qin Qin Sound
Your English is wonderful! I can not speak or write a word of Chinese (except I can sing "Moon Represents My Heart").
hailei991
I use Google Chrome and it has a good, easy translator. There are still many times when I have no idea what something means. I do pretty good though!
               Minnesota, USA.
Student-thanks for the translator. I have another one to try when I don't understand something. Now I usually use 2-now I can use 3.

Gong-I haven't had any problems getting blocked or not being able to sign on since I switched to Chrome. I only have IE because it is part of AOL. I have kept AOL for years because I have many Chinese sites I wouldn't be able to find again saved on AOL. I am slowly building up favorites on Chrome!

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表