返回列表 回复 发帖
Sometimes I dont understand what you says too… Ayaha…
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I hope you also will forgive me........................yes?
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
AS I say ,you are a very great fans ,you use the trantslatorsoftware, I think it is very diffcult fou you at first,but you do it best ,haha.I think there is something same to us ,chin is the only man i would fly across the country for too,his concert maybe is fewer and  fewer ,I don't want
to miss it . I will try to see more and more.oh,my English is not well.i hope you can understand what i say, haha
呵呵,看到楼上的一堆英文字幕,该如何交流啊。。
学子现在到处跑哦。
Qin Qin Sound
Your English is wonderful! I can not speak or write a word of Chinese (except I can sing "Moon Represents My Heart").
hailei991
I use Google Chrome and it has a good, easy translator. There are still many times when I have no idea what something means. I do pretty good though!
               Minnesota, USA.
14# Karen_Koerner
百度翻译
翻译结果(中 > 英)复制结果
I yes, brother 's schedule is very tight, August 5th, 6 days, 8 days, 14 days, 17 days, 18 days, 19 days, 21 day notice, this afternoon I and little brother has passed the information, that would take care of the body are, rest assured!
永远的纯秦歌!
Karen, Chrome is used better than IE in my opinim, BTW, except Chyichin, iam a google fan too
学子啊,话说你这是去给小哥打洋工了么?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Student-thanks for the translator. I have another one to try when I don't understand something. Now I usually use 2-now I can use 3.

Gong-I haven't had any problems getting blocked or not being able to sign on since I switched to Chrome. I only have IE because it is part of AOL. I have kept AOL for years because I have many Chinese sites I wouldn't be able to find again saved on AOL. I am slowly building up favorites on Chrome!

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
谁是能奈人?给翻译一下所有的问答?
谁念西风独自凉。萧萧黄叶闭疏窗。沉思往事立残阳。
被酒莫惊春睡重,赌书消得泼茶香。当时只道是寻常。
返回列表