返回列表 回复 发帖
不错啊
为了传说中美丽的草原,为了梦中的橄榄树,为了心间那一面湖水,我选择了一路飞奔向前。。。。。。。。
What did you think I was? (I'm afraid to ask.)

KK
本帖最后由 西京学子 于 2011-8-16 21:46 编辑

5# Karen_Koerner
See chiyichin when he is tired, because the night before it flew from **ei to Beijing, only a few hours' sleep and catch a plane to Anhui to participate in the performance, by said cold, I said we are very worried about him, he says that he will take care of their body
永远的纯秦歌!
I think he does not allow enough rest time between dates and flying all over China. I learn about China by looking up every place he appears and I am amazed at the distances he travels in just 2 or 3 days to do successive appearances. That lack of rest must affect the voice. I wish he would allow more rest time. So he really does know his fans worry about him?

Does anyone have information on his upcoming schedule? I like looking up each city and learning about it. Has anyone ever looked up St. Cloud, Minnesota???
Any chance he will be in Canada or USA? (I wish.)

KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
讨厌!
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hate what, Gong?
               Minnesota, USA.
16# Karen_Koerner Hahahaaaa...i hate that i canot met chin as this. biggest fan. you sure? anm...i think so. :)
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
If I ever get to meet him again I hope I do a better job. I was so flustered the
first time I could not think of anything to say. My mind went blank. I was flabbergasted!!!! Ha Ha

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Maybe anyone who love chin meet  him  first time ,all the mind can go  blank,  you are very  great!!!welcome to china !!!
Qin Qin Sound,

I wish I could visit China. I met Chyi Chin before a concert he did in Pasadena, California, USA in 2008. I flew from my home in St. Cloud, Minnesota to California to see his concert. It was a wonderful trip, and he is the only man I would fly across the country for!!!! I do not speak or read Chinese, so I use translator software.  Sometimes I don't understand what someone says. I hope you will forgive me.

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表