返回列表 回复 发帖
Yippeee!!!!  Photos!!!!!
Everything you guys share is something I could not find on my own!
Sure makes me a Happy Camper!
KK
I like #9 and #10 the best also-except for #3, #4, and #5-and maybe #6!! They are all terrific.

I remember reading something about Chyi Chin using a new stage lighting for this concert and it looks really great in the photos. It looks like a lot of color (the yellow in #9 and blue in #10) but it doesn't distort the color of the whole stage. It looks very pure and well lighted. #9 is glowing yellow but his shirt is pure white and the skin tones are natural. I'd love to hear what you who were able to go think.

KK
Is the photo part of the stage set? What does it say?
I think you're you're teasing me.............just like you always do!  哈哈哈哈!  

KK
Yangyan263: If he said I was like a Chinese, fierce, it is the best thing anyone ever said about me! A great compliment. I think I must have been Chinese in another life.......

Windflower: Your English is excellent. I understand perfectly. I certainly don't know any Chinese. I only recognize some characters for names. The photos really help set the scene. It must be fun to be on stage at the big moment!  

Thanks
KK
Gallin,
Happy New Year. What is your comment and why is it in the  Korean language? My new rule is that if I don't understand something, I ask.

KK
Your English is better than my Chinese! What would make you think I am South Korean? I recognized the Korean language because I think  it looks like modern art...........

I'm as American as they come. I was born and raised in Minnesota in the Upper Midwest. The whole state of Minnesota has a population of 5 1/2 million people. We are known as 'The Land of 10,000 Lakes". The largest cities are the "Twin Cities" of Minneapolis and St. Paul. My city of St. Cloud  has 3 colleges in the area and is famous for our granite quarries.

My ancestors were French, Irish, Scotch Irish, and mostly German. My maternal Great Great Grandfather settled here in 1856 when it was the frontier. He was here during the Sioux Indian Uprising of 1862 and probably took shelter at the fortified block in downtown St. Cloud.  My paternal Great Great Grandfather came from Germany in about 1888.

You should look my state up on Google Earth. I would love if members would share where they are from so I can look up their cities and learn about China.

Sincerely,
KK

[ 本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-10 06:41 编辑 ]
Koerner is a German name. My ancestors come from central Bavaria.

KK
Wise move, yangyan.

Scholar, your photos are wonderful. I looked at the Zhengzhou Convention Center on Google Earth and was very impressed. It looked like a wonderful concert venue. I don't know what building the concert was in, but I'm curious about those egg-shaped buildings. Any idea what they are?

KK
返回列表