返回列表 回复 发帖
Oh, I'm so glad. I thought maybe you were very busy. It's morning here! I hope all is well with you. I enjoyed your direct feed very much. I was up very late following it.

Best wishes,
KK
Thanks.the same wishes to you.I am well here.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
=====================================================================================
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
St. Cloud (pronounced /ˌseɪntˈklaʊd/) is a city in the U.S. state of Minnesota and the largest population center in the state's central region. The population was 59,107 at the 2000 census, while 2009 census estimates show it at 67,136. It is the county seat of Stearns County. It is named after the city of Saint-Cloud, France (near Paris), which was named for the 6th-century French monk Clodoald.

Though mostly in Stearns County, the city also extends into Benton County and Sherburne County. One of the fastest-growing areas in the state, St. Cloud is surrounded by a small metropolitan area, with Waite Park, Sauk Rapids, Sartell, St. Joseph and St. Augusta directly bordering the city, and Foley, Kimball, Clearwater, Clear Lake, Rockville, and Cold Spring nearby. With 189,148 residents at 2009 census estimates, the St. Cloud metropolitan area ranks behind only Minneapolis-St. Paul and Duluth-Superior among Minnesota population centers.
=====================================================================================
I hope no one minds if I post this. I am sending this because it is a more accurate description of where I live. You can tell by the numbers that I am astounded by the populaton numbers of your cities! I research every city in which Chyi Chin does a concert so I can learn about China. Places like Beijing and Shanghai must be incredibly huge, but so are every other city he goes to. Are the neighborhoods like cities within the city?  It makes me feel like my city is very small..........................KK
Hha…Because there are too many people in China everywhere.

About more than ten million people in Xi'an A small city
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
好好讨厌你们几个说鹰语。
世间若无双全法,宁负如来不负君。
Xi'an has ten million people!!!  That is twice as many people as the whole state of Minnesota.........I am trying to imagine how big your cities are. I do not know how I would learn my way around.

I was out and around town yesterday and all I could think about was the size of your cities. My little town of sixty thousand is one of the major metropolitan areas in Minnesota. All I could think was that we are a village! We are spread out because one thing we have a lot of is space. This is farm country. You can go for miles and it is hills and farmland. But I suddenly thought of myself as a villager and it was a very different perspective. I seem to learn something every day from this forum.

Karen in Minnesota  

返回列表