返回列表 回复 发帖
Are these photos from Chyi Chin's real life or from his MV life? That sure is one big, lovable dog.

KK
It keeps telling me system is busy, try again later.
Ok
I'm trying to register. It says busy. I'll keep trying!! (Never Give Up)

KK
Thanks. I was blocked for the last 4 days and I'm always so happy to get back. I'll have to play around with that. It looks interesting, but a lot to translate.....!!

KK
No dice. It won't let me register. I'm going to keep trying!! .
Gong, have I told you that you are a sweetheart?

KK
Gong
I was able to find and read the pages about your trip to Zhengzhou. How exciting. How long a journey was it?
Someday if you get the chance you must ask Chyi Chin if he remembers his old American lady fan who came from Minnesota to Pasadena to see him!  I think that was my one chance ever-so I am happy I made it. I have a feeling his Zhengzhou concert is going to be extra terrific because he can put all his energy into it. I know you will enjoy it.

Happy Holidays
Karen in Minnesota
KK
I thank Gong and all the others who have taken the time and effort to help me participate in this forum. I could never have done it alone. They have opened up a whole new world to me and I appreciate their taking the time and the effort to do that. I can't in any way pay them back, except to let them know how much their efforts mean to me. I hope at the very least that I am a good English lesson!!

KK
Hey, I'm pretty har~moni~ous, but I always stand up for my friends.  
This old lady might surprise you!!

Best wishes to all in the New Year.
KK
返回列表