返回列表 回复 发帖
Gong-I will watch for video. It is fantastic when someone posts video and photos. Qi Qin should be in pretty good shape after his long vacation! I notice how he has a way of really connecting with his audience. He seems to really see individuals. It's like his fans really are friends.

gjj-Your English is wonderful. I can't duplicate a single word in Chinese. I am constantly amazed at everyone's fantastic English, because it can''t be easy. Where was your profile photo with Qi Qin taken? I was lucky enough to greet him in September 2008 at his concert in Los Angeles, California and get a photo.

Yangyan263-I am very well. How wonderful you are taking your son to the concert. He'll be in a whole new generation of fans. I think Qi Qin must have 4 or 5 generations by now. I completely understand how hard it is to communicate in another language. I can't do it at all!

You are right. Minnesota is at the northern end of "Tornado Alley", but we haven't had anything yet. Peak season is May and June. Tornadoes are a product of geography. The warm air meets the cold air and BANG-twister! The storm sirens go off and we all run to the basement!  "Twister" is a pretty good tornado movie, if you ever rent western movies. Do you get tornadoes in China?

Once I get started-it's hard to stop. Best wishes all.

KK
I am so happy to be able to sign on. I have been blocked for the last week-when all this news is taking place! I am thrilled for their new baby girl. First he had one little girl, YaYa, then he had two. Bang. He's outnumbered!!!!

We were not affected by the tornadoes. They were all in the southern and southeastern part of the US. These were especially devastating because of the death tolls. They are so scary because it is all over so fast. 30 seconds and the neighborhood is matchsticks.

I have a weeks worth of catching up to do............

KK
Oh boy. Oh boy. The new format is very nice-very clean and sharp. I have to learn how to find my way around all over again!!! Oh boy. Oh boy.

KK
Test worked. I see you figured out how to change your avatar-nice going.

I read that Xiaoge is up for best Mandarin male singer at the Golden Melody Awards. That man is on a roll! Best wishes to him. He can show all these kids how it is done. I also enjoy seeing that he is completely bowled over by his new daughter. What a big softie he is. I am happy for him.

KK
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_18187227?nclick_check=1

I hope this link works. I wanted to share a photo of my niece who is a policewoman and her canine partner. They just graduated from canine school and will now go on patrol. We are very, very proud of her.

KK
What great videos! The ones of young Chyi Chin just show how he blows everyone else off the stage. The first three crack me up. I saw a few clips when he was appearing on every TV show in China to promote his new album. The staging and backgrounds are so busy!! Everything is flashing or moving. He is so easy going and actually seems to enjoy doing these appearances.

Those early videos are amazing. Sheer talent when he was young-now it's great talent and stage presence. He is forever my "idol". I am thrilled that he is nominated for a Golden Melody for best male Mandarin singer. Not bad for an "old" guy.

Thanks.
KK
OH, I'm so happy! This is the first time I have been able to sign on since the last week in June. I was afraid I wouldn't ever be able to sign on again. I have an awful lot of catching up to do. I miss the forum terribly when I can't get access and try over and over to sign on.

Greetings to all from the missing member. Ha Ha
KK
Hey-I like the egg.
Gong. No way can I keep up with you!!
You really know your way around the internet. I don't know anything.
To me it runs by magic!!
返回列表