返回列表 回复 发帖
Well. I know, The 109F is not English, Hah~

It means that she can not understand what I say. It is the Chinese Phonetic transcription

My avatar is the album cover  of <Brilliant days>.《辉煌的日子》
辉煌的日子.jpg
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hah~~~
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Of course. a good hah.I do not know they are so fire around the world.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Yeah, I know them and many people do know them too. Now they are very well-known online. Their voices are very simpl.e and ture. No any affectations in. I think they will be better of music than their work now. But, They can not do business well,May be deceived, If that, It will be sad.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
My Twitter:@lsrx9527

Welcome to Fo me
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hi,Karen,Excuse my abruptness, Please send me a photograph of yourself which you like and some words together.If I had a opportunity to speak our Super Star Chyichin in Zhengzhou,I could give him and “ask Chyi Chin if he remembers his old American lady fan who came from Minnesota to Pasadena to see him”

This is our agreement and I must do my best I wish we successfully

My E-mail:mail_zhang@yeah.net
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I am so busy in those days. The post is so hot now.
What am I saying?
I have received the mail.Go tomorow morning
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Thanks, There will be a lot of very wonderful time and time,One time by one time forever.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hi,Karen,It seems no anyone is free for this long time, I do not know why.I think it is a well appearance for them.You do not know?There are a Serious Inflation here,A~hah.We muse pay many time to make money 。。。So……Anything  mark up except the pay.Oh my ladygaga

Good luck

My Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/lsrx9527
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 sandyyhl 于 2011-3-7 10:55 发表 Hey Karen, How is everything going?  I don't think anyone is ingnoring you, probadly nothing much going on with XiaoGe ChyiChin. He has been very quiet... I just got Bon Jovi's new album as a pres ...
Oh god~ten years.....Why not you go around to find him ?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表