返回列表 回复 发帖
Yeah.It is a happy!
I have seen your pictures from Chyi Chin's Sina blog.It looks not so bad as you say.I think you should be excited at that time you waited for him.When you saw Chyi Chin,You must keep a clear in the heart,ha ha~Of course,Any one of us would like you.Because our feelings are the same,We all like him,Our hearts are the same.
I live in Xi'an for about 6 years.I was in college in Xi'an and work here now.Very very very welcome to Xi'an if you have a chance.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Also, August 1st concert I went to the scene,There about 20 people went together from our forum.
Here are some links about our pictures:
The Moonlight Of Xi'an August 1 http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55171
Chyi Fans Xi(west) Travel notes http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55150
The Airport pick-up video of us July 31 http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55159
and so on,Other times give you the links.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I hope you win the lottery as quickly as possible.Ah ha~
We went to the airport is arrange by the Beijing organizer of this concert called D9 Media.All the performances of Chyi Chin are operate by this company,All things to coordinate between the sponsor、organizer and the Chyi Fans were all I do about the Xi'an concert.
For this,I have made a Business Card as illustrated,
lsrx名片1.jpg
It make me look more professional.I think so.Because I could see from the expression on many pepole's face.

About Chyi Chin. There was an official website for him. But no updated for a long time.What a sad of this!

This forum is the most popular in China.and even in the whole earth, I am sure.
Chyi Chin said that he had an account at this forum and look at sometimes.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Ha ha~~
If he do that we look forward to.He will not be Chyi Chin.
His health is the most important,Whatever he does anything.As long as he happy,I think that all is OK.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 青鸟 于 2010-8-25 10:50 发表
。。。。。I want a business card about the bbs too...

Mr.Luo,could you help me?
How easy this is!
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
'Chengguan'~~How funny and satirized!
This word means the person should called "city manager".The job of them is to maintain the appearance in a city.But most of their work,they are checking-up the small retailer which no license and the booth on the sidewalk temporarily.
and clean-up the people when the government will demolition their house.
Most of them were very rude and violent.Of course,someone were good.But,It is generally considered Chengguan is very bad.
You can use Google to search for 城 管.I think you will find many pictures and video.
By the way, It must also be clear that they are  without any weapons.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Ha ha ~
I think you have understand the meaning of it now.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Of course, Chyi Chin's guitar level is very good.He has play the guitar for 10 hours one day at home when he came out the Jailhouse,
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Happy Mid-autumn Day.
Delicious to eat the mooncake.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hello,Karen

The forum should be have a rest sometimes.Don't worry.Several days later. It will be OK
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表