返回列表 回复 发帖
Well,the history did is very brilliant here. But now,lots of old thing was lost,like other cities in China that was because of the so-called economic development. How stupid!

Hold on,I just leave for a moment…… I will be back soon.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-10-11 17:27 编辑

Oh,I am sorry. I guess the moment was very a long time. I am back now.
About my work, I am a sales staff in a small company that is operating by my two friends. We are a fresh air provincial agent. There are only five people here. We do it for one year and several monthes.
I do my work from monday to friday and the other two days for rest. In the morning, I take a bus for like half hour to the office, but, if I have to do something, I needn't go to the office. I am very disengaged.
In Xi'an, The resident population and the floating population that is over 15,000,000 people now. It's not a kidding. So it is terrible everywhere, too many people, too many cars, too many stores, too many hotels, and too many high buildding… but not too many bus stations、public toilets、personal housing… and the road is not wide enough to hold this cars, so you can guess the result.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-10-19 12:08 编辑

ahahaha~~
I wanted to tell you some nice food here originally, but no any word to eat came out from my mouth. Forgive me please. My work was really free, I like it but the wage was little. In my opinion it always is hard to satisfy both feeling and money. Are you agree? I must try to work hardly to earn more money with the nice feelings.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-10-19 12:07 编辑

Yes, I understand. That's hard to you imagine the population here. It can take you at least one hour to drive from the north to the south, the east to the west too, and it is not the real border. In fact, the distance is not too far, the main reason is the road condition is so bad. You can search many pictures of traffic jam on google. It is so wonderful.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hi,Dear Karen, I am back.

Don't mind, I just was not visit the forum, I am so sorry.

Everything is nicely here, please don't think that. You didn't make me mad, never.

Sorry again.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Wonderful! I am full of rice.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Oh, Sad news. I hope you are fine. I am working now, After this message, I have to phone a Part A's boss for a meeting, Because there is a project will be tender. So the relationship behind the scenes.... I think you understood.
My wishes.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
253# Karen_Koerner Wow, What's up?

Thank you ask me. I am very sorry, I didn't reply to you for these days. Two reason, I hope it could be counted as reasons. :)First, I was captured by the European Cup and I love Italy. Every match was going at 02:45 local time of China. And when the match ended, it was about 05:00, then, sun up, I waked up to go to work. Only one word for me: tired. Second, I was ill three days ago. :(((((((((((
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2012-7-9 13:39 编辑

Yeah, Chin is fine. He looks better than before. Sina Weibo page is not ** as Twitter, I don't like it and my Weibo account has been deleted without any notice.
I am OK now, but another sad thing was happend to me. My Kindle was broken. When I wanna change the Chinese font, It stop works. It can't start to the system now. An Amazon Brick I did.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Who is that terrible person messing up the forum? Can they not be blocked somehow? They are very rude and inconsiderate!
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2012-8-25 07:45
cc coast
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表