返回列表 回复 发帖
The photos are just wonderful. What a marvelous gift. Do you live in Xi'an? Did you get to go to the concert?

The link will not work for me. It just keeps asking me to log in and every time I do it rejects it.  ???  Any other description of where it is so I can go hunting?  What subject and date?

Did you see me on Chyi Chin's Sina Blog.? Those are terrible pictures and I really don't look that old and fat darn it. It was so hot, and I waited in the heat so long that my head was fried. My face is red from sunburn and even the part in my hair was sunburned!!! The cop on duty kept telling me to come in and sit down, but I was afraid I would miss him. I would have because he came in the side driveway and went in a side door.

I went back and listened to the album from which your name comes. It's very, very good. Wonderful musicianship. Now that I know about the dialect I could clearly hear it. It is not as harsh as Cantonese, and it sounds like it has less syllables than Mandarin.  He does a little rock on that album too.

Later,
KK
Hey Gong-Never mind. I tried one more time and it went through. I can look at the pages.

Thanks,
KK
Yeah.It is a happy!
I have seen your pictures from Chyi Chin's Sina blog.It looks not so bad as you say.I think you should be excited at that time you waited for him.When you saw Chyi Chin,You must keep a clear in the heart,ha ha~Of course,Any one of us would like you.Because our feelings are the same,We all like him,Our hearts are the same.
I live in Xi'an for about 6 years.I was in college in Xi'an and work here now.Very very very welcome to Xi'an if you have a chance.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Also, August 1st concert I went to the scene,There about 20 people went together from our forum.
Here are some links about our pictures:
The Moonlight Of Xi'an August 1 http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55171
Chyi Fans Xi(west) Travel notes http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55150
The Airport pick-up video of us July 31 http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=55159
and so on,Other times give you the links.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Yes he went through a lot but the experiences also made him tough. In the reformatory, his basin for washing face was a container for pig s-h-i-t (used as fertilizer) at the same time. He had to carry burdens weighted 100 kilos – all heard from recent interviews. After that, his father confined him at home in case he would hang out with those he knew in the reformatory. He got up 5:30 every morning and began to practice calligraphy, listen to English over radio and recite Chinese masterpieces. Military service is mandatory for young men in Taiwan.

You were so right about his debut record. That was obviously not his style. But, still, he did a great job effortlessly, and the title song hit NO. 1 of single top. But he received the advice from the army only two months later. Actually, the idea of wolf was completely unacceptable to the head of the record company at first. But chyichin insisted at the cost of being frozen for a long time and signing a cheap contract of another 5 years with the company.

I think he’s a real genius. He said he did not know he could sing until 19. And as you say, he’s been improving himself all the time.

Forgot to tell you that Innocent was also nominated for Best male dialect artist that year, but finally only Silk Road won the honor of best male mandarin artist.

I don’t think his own teeth looked bad or he was ashamed to show his teeth as you can see in the following pictures. The false teeth make his mouth puckered or caved in (I don't know which word to pick). That's awful. I guess he laughs more becuase he gets used to the camera in these years.

[ 本帖最后由 claire 于 2010-8-20 15:01 编辑 ]

调整大小 01.jpg (13.79 KB)

调整大小 01.jpg

02.jpg (56.91 KB)

02.jpg

03.jpg (26.93 KB)

03.jpg

the Red Star Erguotou in Beijing , the sorghum wine in Taiwan .
                        I guess he must liked the Hengshui Dry wine(衡水老白干)......

Unless I'm mistaken this is some pretty potent stuff. I'm so curious. I know it's cultural to drink in banquet settings or when celebrating. If I remember reading old articles, the rainbow band used to fill their water bottles with "white liquor" and drink while performimg to really get things going, so it wasn't unheard of that liquor was part of the creative process. They probably just matured out of needing it. I also remember reading that Chyi Chin might loosen up his voice when recording with a little white liquor. I have songs that I label "white liquor voice" because they are absolute velvet!!  He obviously drinks to relax. I have this crazy idea that the year he was home studying the classics and English and developing a persona he may have been influenced by the characteristics of the Tang poets who if I understand correctly used liquor to free their creative impulses and spent a lot of time contemplating nature under the influence. Any other theories????

Please tell the truth if I am just a crazy American!!!!
KK
Gong,
Your photos of the Aug 1st concert are wonderful. It looks like you all had such a good time, and made a weekend out of it. I'm amazed you were able to meet him at the airport, and he certainly takes the time to greet fans. I like that one photo where you are looking at miniature terracotta figures. It would be the dream of my life to visit China, but I'm afraid that will only happen if I win the lottery!! So if I ever win the lottery-LOOK OUT-I'll be there.

I'm going to ask a really dumb question. Is this the official Chyi Chin Fan Page and is this the official Chyi Chin Fan Forum?

Thank you for sharing,
KK

PS: If anyone runs into Chyi Chin-tell him hello from Karen in Minnesota!!

[ 本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2010-8-25 08:49 编辑 ]
I hope you win the lottery as quickly as possible.Ah ha~
We went to the airport is arrange by the Beijing organizer of this concert called D9 Media.All the performances of Chyi Chin are operate by this company,All things to coordinate between the sponsor、organizer and the Chyi Fans were all I do about the Xi'an concert.
For this,I have made a Business Card as illustrated,
lsrx名片1.jpg
It make me look more professional.I think so.Because I could see from the expression on many pepole's face.

About Chyi Chin. There was an official website for him. But no updated for a long time.What a sad of this!

This forum is the most popular in China.and even in the whole earth, I am sure.
Chyi Chin said that he had an account at this forum and look at sometimes.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
。。。。。I want a business card about the bbs too...

Mr.Luo,could you help me?
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
Gong,
The card is great. I really like it. We've got to get on Chyi Chin to get his page updated. It should be State of the Art! He's the guy interested in every new technology that comes along-always on the cutting edge. Doesn't he buy every new thing? What was it in Taiwan-sunglasses that record? Isn't he the one who uses every new sound equipment that comes out? There must be talented people in his company that could turn out a good page that's up to date.  (Maybe they could include some English content He He.)  What do you think?

Xiaoge-Please  Update the Page (for all of us adoring fans)
Karen in Minnesota
返回列表