返回列表 回复 发帖
The sad story
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 claire 于 2010-8-18 11:02 发表
Do you find his shape of mouth, even the whole face has changed a lot? All thanks to the false teeth. I'm not sure when he got them, should be 2008. Anyone know it better?

The tatoo is a small d ...
Yes , I have also found...I am always  thinking aboout the gash on his nose  ,it must be form an accident....as you said,it is very very serious,how dangerous!

And his beer belly is very evident, besides his age ,drinking too much is the primary cause...I know he pretty love strong wine like the Red Star Erguotou in Beijing ,the sorghum wine in Taiwan .
I guess he must liked the Hengshui Dry wine(衡水老白干) em.......  S-E-X-Y~~~

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-18 11:38 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
Say what?
你勇敢,我宿命,你是一只可以四处栖息的鸟,我是一尾早已没了体温的鱼。春天的花如何得知秋天的果,今天的不堪如何原谅昨日的昏盲,飞鸟如何去爱,怎么会爱上水里的鱼。
原帖由 蓝色蔷薇 于 2010-8-18 12:29 发表
Say what?
something about wine, something about man, something about him
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
talking about Love Handles, we also call it Muffin Top, not very pretty but tasty.....

i think i prefer the term of Love Handle better, you know, as you grow older, there are a lot of things to lose, teeth, hair, s**,  but only love you can hold on...
Those early years in the reformatory must have been much harder on him than I thought. I know he was confined at home after that and then served in the military for 3 years. Is that mandatory for young men in Taiwan? Then he worked to get recognized in music for several years. He basically lost the years of his youth from 16 to 23 or 24 years old, but those must be the experiences that formed him.

I think his first album was sugary pop music that sounded like they were trying to make him a record company creation. When he blazed out with “Wolf” he was already 26 years old, and he certainly had found his own voice. He must have had people who believed in him to get that album made. I think that success allowed him to have his own voice, thank heavens. Since I have been corresponding with you guys, I have gone back to earlier works and I have much more appreciation for young Chyi Chin. Man, he was so good! He got better, and better, and better………… He never stops learning.

He must have been a bit of a wild young man. When he says Wang Zuxian's parents didn't approve of him, it's probably true. Something else I sense from interviews is that he regrets, and possibly feels inferior, for not having a University education. He seems to want to teach music at some point.

Gong-I visited your wonderful website and I especially like your music choices. I recognized a lot of the songs. I love "Fool's Wharf" (?) with Panda Xiong. I also saw the terrific photos of the Chyi Chin press  conference/fan meeting. Where did it take place?
Are you the one presenting him with a gift? How exciting. You must tell me about it. If you'd like to write in Chinese I will use a translator.

Before I forget-Hey, Hey SLK. I didn't sign up, several wonderful people did it for me because I could never figure out how.

More later,
KK

回复 67# 的帖子

RE: Before I forget-Hey, Hey SLK. I didn't sign up, several wonderful people did it for me because I could never figure out how.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think anyone could leave you behind... they did a wonderful job,
as for me, I didn't even know (or anyone else) I exist until you turned up...sad story...

maybe he was wild, maybe he has settled, or maybe he is just simply doing the things he like, regardless of what had happened and what is going on. He is still in the public eyes. It is a lovely thing for the fans and all the people rely on him

I am going to leave the stories to the experts, for I really don't know much about him for the last ten years, i still enjoy his music, wish him all the best
SLK is a poet.....
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
I went back and looked at older pictures and you are right, he always smiled  with his mouth closed or gives a little half smile. That was ok when he was trying to look like a dangerous bad boy.
If he had bad teeth that is a habit people get into, always keeping their mouth closed when they smile. One thing I have noticed recently is that he gives a full 1000 watt smile and he smiles with his eyes. You can always tell how this guy is doing by his eyes. Lately this man has been very joyful. Here I have been giving credit to Ya Ya for ** him happy and maybe it's just his teeth!!  No matter what, that smile is a pleasure to see.

KK
The photos of my Sina blog are taken on July 11.It is a press conference before the concert in Xi'an.
I am the one presenting him with a gift,
The gift is a DVD disc about the Angel and wolf concert 1988,It is made by Small FIsh In our forum,Thanks.
For a long time,This concert has not any video on the Internet.Because this,The dish production process is very difficult.Chyi Chin was deeply know of this,So he is very happy to see this gift,Of course,I am also very happy.
Here is the link forum posts:http://bbs.chyichin.net/viewthread.php?tid=54979
There are some simple text descriptions.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表