返回列表 回复 发帖

Everyone.

You must tell me who gets to go to the Hurricane Concert

on April 30th at Worker's Stadium. I am very excited for you.

Can someone tell me about the Hurricane Concert 20 years ago?

Was that Chyi Chin's first live concert in mainland China?

Was that the first time he made an impression as a live

performer? I've seen videos and he was wonderful.

So young and so very talented.

(Pretty gorgeous, too!)

Best wishes to all.

KK

Remote onlookers
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Yep.
I could not get much remote-er.
After the concert there will be video by someone
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
haha !I am a physics teacher ,my English is so poor but It's very happy to see this tiezi .
BEST WISH THE 4-30 CONCERT !!!
dear KK,   sorry   I didn't answer you email~~the true reason is I'm too lazy to type English

How are u  recently?  I heard some news about tornado,  I remember that you said you're closed the tornado area.  Glad to see you here.  That said you're very well.     Aren't you?   I will go to 430 concert with my boy who is 9 years old. I will try my best to share something after the concert.
Gong-I will watch for video. It is fantastic when someone posts video and photos. Qi Qin should be in pretty good shape after his long vacation! I notice how he has a way of really connecting with his audience. He seems to really see individuals. It's like his fans really are friends.

gjj-Your English is wonderful. I can't duplicate a single word in Chinese. I am constantly amazed at everyone's fantastic English, because it can''t be easy. Where was your profile photo with Qi Qin taken? I was lucky enough to greet him in September 2008 at his concert in Los Angeles, California and get a photo.

Yangyan263-I am very well. How wonderful you are taking your son to the concert. He'll be in a whole new generation of fans. I think Qi Qin must have 4 or 5 generations by now. I completely understand how hard it is to communicate in another language. I can't do it at all!

You are right. Minnesota is at the northern end of "Tornado Alley", but we haven't had anything yet. Peak season is May and June. Tornadoes are a product of geography. The warm air meets the cold air and BANG-twister! The storm sirens go off and we all run to the basement!  "Twister" is a pretty good tornado movie, if you ever rent western movies. Do you get tornadoes in China?

Once I get started-it's hard to stop. Best wishes all.

KK
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2011-3-8 13:48 发表
Wow~He love big as other men ~~He should study with Chyichin
oh, no, broken drum, what talk you, i even cant understand what you talk.
Hi Karen,

I just heard about the Wednesday's tornadoes. How is everything going? Is there any danmage in you area? Pls stay safe... I feel terrible sorry for those families who lose everything and love ones...

SK
something might cheer you up, he just had a baby daughter last week...
返回列表