返回列表 回复 发帖
Hey Karen, How is everything going?  I don't think anyone is ingnoring you, probadly nothing much going on with XiaoGe ChyiChin. He has been very quiet...
I just got Bon Jovi's new album as a present recently. Gee, he is good!  I missed their Brisbane concert because our trip  in Dec.  I was so upsad, hopefully I don't need to wait another 10 years...
原帖由 sandyyhl 于 2011-3-7 10:55 发表 Hey Karen, How is everything going?  I don't think anyone is ingnoring you, probadly nothing much going on with XiaoGe ChyiChin. He has been very quiet... I just got Bon Jovi's new album as a pres ...
Oh god~ten years.....Why not you go around to find him ?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
"Oh god~ten years.....Why not you go around to find him ?"

Because last time when he came to Brisbane, it was 11 years ago...he came to Australia a few times past 10  years but only performed in Sydney and Melbourne, I guess Brisbane was not big enough for him...
Wow~He love big as other men ~~He should study with Chyichin
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

I love Bon Jovi too. He just keeps getting better. He and Chyi Chin have a lot in common.

They are both unbelievably attractive, mature men!

Wouldn't you love to see them on the same stage?

KK

原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-3-9 04:58 发表   Wouldn't you love to see them on the same stage?  
I love preaty girls than the old men
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

You can have the pretty girls.

I'll stick with those attractive, sophisticated, self-assured, s~e~x~y, MATURE men.

They don't get older, they get better.

KK

I am with you, Karen. Young man like Luo (or Gong) do need some role models to look up so they can become "an attractive, sophisticated, self-assured, s~e~x~y, MATURE man " .

I would like to see them on the same stage, too.  I have to say it is very sad to see Chyi's Rock style has gone...I like to see some change if he is going to make a new album. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the last album, it was nicely done but I have to say he struggled a lot. It shouldn't be that bad. I don't know what is going on. Hopefully he can find a new style to suit his "new voice" .

You know, I don't believe his rock style is gone at all-it's just buried deep.

Flashes of the "Guitar God" come out all the time.

I believe he is giving his audiences what he thinks they want. I'd like to see him cut loose and see if that audience would come along with him!!

My guess is that he's a bit of a perfectionist and likes to stick with what he knows works. Perhaps his lovely young lady can move him in a more daring direction. Three cheers for YaYa. Get to work on that man!

KK

Time for Chyi Chin to get back to work.

Am I right in thinking his first scheduled concert is at The Great Hall of the People with the Chinese Philharmonic Strings on April 22nd? Are any of you able to go to that one?

After that, the Worker's Stadium on April 30th - 20 year anniversary of Hurricane Tour?

Oh boy. I don't think I can win the lottery in time to get there-darn it!!

KK

返回列表