返回列表 回复 发帖
I love the "Hurricane Live Tour" album. It completely captures the youth and excitement of the time and has some of my favorite versions of several songs. I like the version of "Wolf" on that one. Some of those "not so famous" songs are so beautiful. Can you imagine his dilemma in choosing what to sing in a concert-he has an incredible body of work to choose from.

You put it so well, his being the symbolic icon of a generation's memory.  That kind of explains why he is greeted so warmly every time he goes on stage in every video I have seen. The roar of the audience is almost like a sigh. I can't imagine what it must be like to have that much love coming at you all the time.
Hi,Karen,Excuse my abruptness, Please send me a photograph of yourself which you like and some words together.If I had a opportunity to speak our Super Star Chyichin in Zhengzhou,I could give him and “ask Chyi Chin if he remembers his old American lady fan who came from Minnesota to Pasadena to see him”

This is our agreement and I must do my best I wish we successfully

My E-mail:mail_zhang@yeah.net
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hi Karen, how is everything going? Merry belate Xmas, have you got much snow? I heard it is pretty bad at the moment...
The snowstorm in this area missed us by about 25 miles. On this side of the line we got about 2 feet of snow-it wasn't bad at all. The rest of the state was buried by about 3 feet with blowing and drifting. The inflatable roof of the Metrodome in the Cities collapsed under the weight and has messed up the football schedule. It took about a day to get our roads open, longer in the Minneaplis-St Paul area. It's the East Coast that is getting nailed with real blizzard conditions and down south they just are not prepared for anything like this!.  We're pretty used to it here.

Things are going good. Glad to hear from you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  too.

Karen in good old Minnesota!
Gong if rings
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-12-25 16:23 发表
Hi,Karen,Excuse my abruptness, Please send me a photograph of yourself which you like and some words together.If I had a opportunity to speak our Super Star Chyichin in Zhengzhou,I could give him and  ...
Have you decided?  Are you really going to zhengzhou?
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
We were in west coast last 3 weeks, just got home yesterday from LA after a 12 hours delay, considering we were very fortunate compare to those poor guys who are stranded. We were in Sierra on 10th and 11th Dec, just missed the snow by one day, then we saw the news it had a record snow fall up to 15 feet in the region! we actually saw the System when we were driving through Kings Canyon. It was massive…
What a fantastic trip! What did you think of the country out there?
Air travel has turned into a nightmare-especially international flights..................

KK
It is a beautiful country... We visited quite a few national parks, Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia, Death valley and Grand Canyon West(skywalk), Zion and Bryce, Monument valley and Grand Canyon south rim (we couldn't see anything due to the fog), the scenery is just breath-taking,  This roads are fantasitic, The boys enjoyed as much as we did. We were so glad the weather had been very kind to us, We spend xmas eve in Disneyland, had a wonderful time,..but now, I am so happy to be at home,

[ 本帖最后由 sandyyhl 于 2010-12-29 12:06 编辑 ]
Wow. You really covered a lot of ground. Did you go out on that Grand Canyon skywalk? That thing scares me to death.....

KK
返回列表