返回列表 回复 发帖
No, I didn't know "Innocent" was a dialect album. I went back and compared it to "Silk Road" and I could tell. My big conclusion was........OMG How beautifully that man sings!  I don't have a good ear for languages, it's more like just impressions. I recently have found several Pinyin lyrics for Chyi Chin songs and it helps me to read along with a song to understand the language a little better.  I have also thought that he has perfect, clear diction. Even his speaking voice is so perfect. I collected about 10 versions of "Moon Represent My Heart" and I heard some pretty bad Mandarin in there!!!!!  The first music I listened to was in Cantonese, and I found it very harsh sounding. When I discovered Mandarin it was like discovering treasure.

Do I have this right? "Dim Moon" and "Innocent" are both dialect albums-in different dialects? Would he record these for a Taiwan audience?

Speaking of Fujian-isn't that where the big earthquake scare is taking place right now? People are actually leaving because a hoax was pulled that a big earthquake was coming?   That remind me, how many of you have seen the movie "Aftershock"?  It sounds like a gargantuan hit. No one can see it without crying. I love a movie that gives you a good cry. (My favorite directors are Wong Kar Wai, Zhang Yimou, and Johnnie To in Hong Kong-along with many others. I love Asian movies, also).

Would anyone mind telling me where you are from, so I can look up your location?

I am so conscious that this is English practice for some of you that I go back and re-check everything I type to make sure it as proper as I can make it. No pressure!!!

Too many questions again,
KK

Promotional Film Clip

http://ent.qq.com/a/20100709/000710.htm

If this works it is a promotional film clip for Chyi Chin's Mainland Concert Tours. I'm curious about the symbol in the lower right hand corner. This is the same as the tatto Ya Ya has on the back of her neck. What does it stand for? Anybody know?

Curious,
KK
53#~~~
It is a kind of Chinese characters.Chyi Chin's "Chyi","齐".
And it is the logo of Chyi Chin's Company in Beijing.
That the Rainbow Band.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 BBBB2222 于 2010-8-12 22:45 发表
shenmelunqibazaode!wuliao!
永远的纯秦歌!
Dim Moon & Innocent were both in Minnan dialect and the orgiginal songs were from the same era.

You're so right that Chin's pronounciation of Mandarin is excellent., which have made his songs more beautiful and outstanding among many other singers.  We fans even enjoy his speaking because of both his voice and the good diction. Unfortunately, his diction has been not so clere after having false teeth. Cantonese as well as Minnanese does sound very harsh, and few native speakers of those dialects can pronouce Mandarin correctly, not to mention beautifully.

Sorry, I cant' be helpful about the chinese movies

It's thoughtful of you being careful of your english wringting

[ 本帖最后由 claire 于 2010-8-17 11:03 编辑 ]
Wow. He has false teeth? At such a young age? I never would have guessed. What happened?  When did he get them? Wouldn't it take a singer a long time to get back to normal?
Also-where did he get those gashes on his nose and forehead?  I've always wondered about that.

I'm going to ask an indiscreet question. What is the tattoo that he has on his lower belly? There, I've said it. Inquiring minds want to know............................................

As long as I'm asking about physical characteristics-I'm going to mention his weight gain. I think he looks adorable and healthy with a few pounds on him. The trick is to wear clothes that fit!  He just plain old looks like a happy man and the weight gives him presence. I've noticed that some news reports refer to that little bulge around the middle as a "swimmers ring". We have a better term-we call the bulge around the hips "Love Handles". (Think about it a minute and you'll know why!!) Is that a term you have in China? If not-let's get it introduced in China.
KK
oops     sorry about that    didn't think the first one went through
原帖由 青鸟 于 2010-8-16 15:42 发表
What a lovely boy!
Do not love the boy. The boy is just a legend.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
for the 59#,  I just keep silent.....
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
Do you find his shape of mouth, even the whole face has changed a lot? All thanks to the false teeth. I'm not sure when he got them, should be 2008. Anyone knows it better?

The tatoo is a small dragon and it can be seen in a still photo shot for the album 2003. AFAIK, he got it in the reformatory and he didn't do it willingly - some bad boys  forced him - a sad story.

He got the gash on the nose from a bad accident. Just as you know, young chyichin was wild. His motorcycle crashed into a pillar at a high speed and his body bounced up. Half of his face scraped along the ground and he was almost disfiguired. He once said his right (or left?)  cheekbone is flat but I can barely tell it, can you?  I guess it happened between 1981 and 1985. As to the forehead scar, he had it after a minor car accident in Shanghai in 2002.

Yes, we call the bulge swimmers swing, and there's another term "beer belly", which suits him better 'cause he drinks too much. And I think it's hard for him to get rid of the fat in his belly

[ 本帖最后由 claire 于 2010-8-18 11:41 编辑 ]
返回列表