返回列表 回复 发帖

Surprise

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Whoever got my avatar entered! It looks pretty good, doesn't it?

KK

Hello again

I am so happy. Today is the first time I could access this site in about 2 weeks! I kep[ getting an error message that said the site was unavailable. I was so unhappy. I have a lot of catching up to do.............I just want to say hello to anyone who reads these English posts. HELLO.

KK
Thanks for the information. I thought the forum was gone forever and my heart was broken!!  My friend Gong-I love your avatar. It's a great representation of young Chyi Chin.

I think that new MV of Chyi Chin and Chyi Yu is very beautiful. I did not realize that the combination of music and master calligraphy was unusual. To me it seemed to be a  very natural combination that complimented all three artists. The MV seems very classic and calming to me. I like it very much.

Best wishes to all,
KK
I can't read or translate that..................can you tell me what the message says?

KK
Love it. He looks very boyish and innocent!!

KK
http://www.theatlantic.com/cultu ... ar-gets-made/66539/

I hope this link works. I happened to see this article and wanted to share it. Think what somebody with Chyi Chin's knowledge could do with these guys-what he could teach them! Have any of you seen them? They touched my heart.

KK
Is that a good Hah or a bad Hah?????
So you do know of them? Have they been able to break into the music business?
I love the "Hurricane Live Tour" album. It completely captures the youth and excitement of the time and has some of my favorite versions of several songs. I like the version of "Wolf" on that one. Some of those "not so famous" songs are so beautiful. Can you imagine his dilemma in choosing what to sing in a concert-he has an incredible body of work to choose from.

You put it so well, his being the symbolic icon of a generation's memory.  That kind of explains why he is greeted so warmly every time he goes on stage in every video I have seen. The roar of the audience is almost like a sigh. I can't imagine what it must be like to have that much love coming at you all the time.
The snowstorm in this area missed us by about 25 miles. On this side of the line we got about 2 feet of snow-it wasn't bad at all. The rest of the state was buried by about 3 feet with blowing and drifting. The inflatable roof of the Metrodome in the Cities collapsed under the weight and has messed up the football schedule. It took about a day to get our roads open, longer in the Minneaplis-St Paul area. It's the East Coast that is getting nailed with real blizzard conditions and down south they just are not prepared for anything like this!.  We're pretty used to it here.

Things are going good. Glad to hear from you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  too.

Karen in good old Minnesota!
返回列表