返回列表 回复 发帖
Hello my good friend. I hope I did not offend you by going on too long. I am afraid I am opinionated! I followed the city wall around your city on Google Earth and I am amazed...it seems like you can reach out and touch 3000 years of history. I believe you can touch and feel the spirit of those who have gone before, so next time you go to an ancient spot-put out both hands and touch that wall for me.

I will keep it shorter .
KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
Oh. Oh. The photos of YaYa and the baby are so beautiful. They will be such a treasure to Bonnie when she is grown-she can see how beautiful her mother was as a young woman. Where does YaYa microblog? I have tried and tried to sign up for Weibo but it will not let me. I think it's because of my email address. I mess with it all the time and never have success.

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Gong,
Where are you? I have missed you. Have I made you mad?
I successfully signed on to Weibo, but I'm not doing a very good job of figuring it out. I am going to keep banging away until I get it............

Hope you are well and happy,
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
I just wanted to say I was a little worried-you are a rebel you know.......
I figured out how to sign on to Weibo, completely by accident, but I am not doing
so great with how to do it. I do not know how to do certain things like specify fans    and other things like that. I also send messages and do not have a clue where they went. Ha Ha It's kind of fun. I will keep banging away.

Be well.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
It sounds like Chin will be coming home to Beijing in mid-December and his first appearance will be on a Shanghai New Year's Eve telecast.

I so much hope this terrible accident has not affected his confidence, and that he will be stronger than ever. I will be sending best wishes (I think I can call them blessings) as strongly as I can half way around the world for him. I think he must be able to feel the strength of all the blessings sent by fans. If he stands still, I think he should be able to feel all the best wishes flowing in like a stream of power and strength. It will be good to see him back.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
I wish. It sounds like quite a line-up for the Dragon TV show in Shanghai. I just read an article about the TV "New Year's Wars". Oh my. Everyone who sees the show will have to report to me on how it goes!
               Minnesota, USA.
PS: Guitar
I followed the link on your profile-this is you!! Hello again.
               Minnesota, USA.
Happy New Year to everyone. Looks like we can get the board busy again because Chyi Chin is back!
I will have to wait for video of his appearance on Dragon TV. Here's a wish that he is in good voice and that he has a triumphal return.

Blessings to all.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
And the best of New Years to you.
I have a feeling it is going to be a very good year.
               Minnesota, USA.
We have to work at getting this forum going again. I still like it best-maybe because it was the first time I had contact with everyone!

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表