返回列表 回复 发帖
本帖最后由 sandyyhl 于 2011-7-8 08:02 编辑

Freedom provides opportunity, with an open mind and judge by the instinct of survival, basic on the precaution, responsibility and organisation, democracy is reflected on a belief in the inherent dignity and the equal and inalienable rights of all people. It is not too ‘hard’ to achieve just need to understand how it works.

China is always real and friendly. Take a short stroll to the countryside away from the big city, you will find majority people live in a normal content life. Small communities quite often have a strong sense of belonging. They care and look after each other, a bit like this place, conflict is handled with respect magnanimous and tolerant. A fan club is not just about one person, the man in the central, it is a community, share the laugh, feel the pain and help each other to move on. Support is better than abandon, but I really don’t mind to have a little bit criticism but in a civilized way…
He bought (or lease?) a property in a shopping mall in XiAn, I think it is going to be a pub or a bar with live music.

Gong is in XiAn, maybe he can check it out later.
Thanks for sharing, Karen. Those songs brought back so many memories. I enjoyed every seconds of it.

坛里的朋友们如果是君迷,Karen 的链接是中央电视台英文版音乐剧《爱上邓丽君》的制作过程,值得一看。
my favorite excurse:

"Sorry, I can't understand you. I don't speak English."

Happy 1st April!
本帖最后由 sandyyhl 于 2012-4-1 13:25 编辑

School holiday now, I think I am going to teach my children how to clean the toilet and keeping the garden productive - lots weeding and digging...
Hi Karen,
The sad thing is the after-math. Computer Game is reward of all the good behavior these days.
Gong,

I thought you are full of beans.
Hi Karen, how is everything?
I am all right...a bit disoriented. It is cold and wet here, other than that, I am just happy to cruise along doing no much. The kids are on school holiday and I am trying to find something to amuse them for the next 2 weeks.

I don't have Weipo account but I can read some of the stuffs. It is hard to find time to catch up everything when you have young kids. I am glad to hear Chyi respond to you! It seems you have a place in his world.

The forum is very quiet these days, but I am like you, come here every now and then just to see who is still around.

Nice to hear from you too... Is the flood affecting your area?
Hi Karen, How are you feeling now? I hope everything is going well. Pls look after yourself.
返回列表