水中依旧荡漾那抹涟漪
锣真的雷到我了
是捣乱还是中学英语翘课啊
她是觉得在一帮说中文的人当中说英文很不礼貌
不过她真是有大堆粉丝心事要倾诉呢
59岁的karen绝对是最特别的歌迷了吧
她还觉得中文听起来很优美这个我很同意

看看她08年去洛杉矶看演唱会的经历吧(最后一段很好笑)
When I flew to California to see him in concert in 2008, it was quite a trip. I flew to Denver first and from there to Pasadena in Los Angeles. I stayed in a hotel that was right next to the concert hall, and every time I went to walk and see the sites I passed it. On the day of the concert I walked in and watched for awhile-and asked when he was coming. They told me to come back around 4 PM. Everybody there knew I wanted to see him! I came and waited in 92 degree heat! You can see on the photos that my head looks fried.  All the personnel were like a small army, and they kept running from the front door to the side door side door to meet him. Eventually they all headed to the side door and the manager said Follow Me. I stood at the top of the stairs with my camera thinking I could get a photo of him walking by. As he came towards me, he was looking right at me and when I lowered my camera he came straight up and said “Oh, there you are” and hugged me.  Girl, I was so flabbergasted I couldn’t think of a thing to say. I must have sounded like an idiot! He took my camera and had someone take a couple photos and about 20 other people were taking photos also. I felt like a star!!!!  We chatted for a bit and he was absolutely charming and far more handsome in person. The most interesting thing is that at the concert that night, I was one of only a few non-Chinese in the audience-but all the people around me kept asking me questions about him because I knew more about him and the musicians than they did! At the end of the concert, the people around me began to get ready to leave and I told them all to wait a minute, he would be back because he always closes with “Around The Time of Winter”. Sure enough, he came back and closed with that song. The whole adventure was great fun and my sisters kept calling me to see if I’d met him yet. I was so glad to call back and tell them YES.
我是真不懂啊,英语单词不认识几个

这一大段,用Google翻译大致看懂了:
貌似她和小哥算是比较熟的哦,有现场合影……同行的朋友准备离开,她说等会,还有安可曲,然后小哥返场唱了大约在冬季
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表