返回列表 回复 发帖
Did you take a high speed train to Paris or fly? Have you been to Europe before? What a wonderful trip.
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
Pizza! My favorite guilty pleasure. Did you get to tour the ruins in
Pompeii? Everything frozen in time. That overcast sky sure makes for dramatic photos.
               Minnesota, USA.
I love all your photos, especially the ones of your beautiful lady. I think that is where your daughter gets her gracefulness. Did you drive about Italy in a little car like that?

When I was 14 years old, I wanted to go to Europe more than anything else in the world. I sent for booklets and brochures and timetables from all over Europe. Strangely enough, I decided on Greece and the Greek Isles, especially Crete, as my first trip. I knew all the money and it's exchange rate. I went through Penney's catalogs picking a wardrobe and luggage. I was ready! The only problem was I was too young and I had no money. Years passed and the dream just somehow slipped away. But I was ready!  (I even know why I chose Crete. In 1964 Disney put out a movie called "The Moonspinners". It took place on Crete and was a kind of an action-mystery. It was Hayley Mill's first grown up role, and I of course wanted to be Hayley Mills!! Ha Ha)
               Minnesota, USA.
What a beautiful portrait of that ballerina. She looks like she could come to life and continue dancing!
               Minnesota, USA.
Oh my. What an extraordinary beauty.
               Minnesota, USA.
She is stunning, and photographed beautifully! Does her costume represent a minority
group?It is especially beautiful.
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表