返回列表 回复 发帖
Pacino and DeNiro worked several films, but I only like “The godfather II".
本人系天津市南开区水上温泉街摄影家协会水兰花园1号楼分会副理事
情枭的黎明 那个片头 超级喜欢
sssppprrr 发表于 2011-11-19 22:16
导演布莱恩德帕尔马真是深得希区柯克导演技巧真髓的大师!
马艳丽张肇达㈠ 12高级定制时装秀 模特王翠霞

3310.jpg (631.32 KB)

3310.jpg

本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-11-19 20:09 编辑

First-that is the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen. I read up on Ma Yanli and Zhang Zhao Da a little bit. They both are very famed in their fields, especially Zhang. I have a feeling the stuff that is way out there is Zhang. Is eccentric the right word?

I revel in the rich fabrics they have access too, the beautiful workmanship, and the elegance of the ornamentation. I read another article that claimed that Chinese couture designers have to get away from traditional Chinese elements to move into the big time. I think that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. The most beautiful gowns worn by Chinese actresses on the red carpets at world film festivals always have traditional Chinese elements.

I saw photos of gowns designed for the two Bing Bing's-Fan and Li-that had fabric based on Chinese blue and white porcelain and they were stunning.
Have you noticed I have opinions on everything and am not afraid to express them!!!!

The opinionated American lady.
KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
First-that is the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen. I read up on Ma Yanli and Zhang Zhao Da a little bit. They both are very famed in their fields, especially Zhang. I have a feeling the  ...
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2011-11-20 10:07
I agree with your point of view that these suites should be designed mainly comes from  Zhang.

I appreciate you have a unique view.
马艳丽现在变身设计啦?
想问天问大地,或者是迷信问问宿命
马艳丽现在变身设计啦?
~~windflower~~ 发表于 2011-11-21 11:35
早就变身了,要不然青春饭能吃多久?
两个小时以前拍的,罗大佑天津演唱会庆功宴,右边这位是1998年和我合作举办周华健天津演唱会的巨龙文化老总刘忠奎。

3339.jpg (245.71 KB)

3339.jpg