返回列表 回复 发帖
If these are design contests, how could a judge possibly pick a winner. Everything is so beautiful-the detail on 3283, the lace on 3284! The imagination and creativity. I could never be a judge....... ...
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2011-11-14 20:06
Thanks!Do you know her?

3305.jpg (310.21 KB)

3305.jpg

本人系天津市南开区水上温泉街摄影家协会水兰花园1号楼分会副理事
No. Is she a judge? She looks very relaxed and un-stressed if she is!
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
No. Is she a judge? She looks very relaxed and un-stressed if she is!
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2011-11-15 23:17
Her name is Liu Xiaoqing, who was China's most famous film actor.
I don't know much about Chinese film simply because it has not been accessible to me. I am more familiar with Hong Kong film. I'm a Johnnie To junkie! That familiarity has changed over the last few years as the practice of co-productions has become more and more common. I don't even want to think about the big question of whether cen~sor~ship has watered down Hong Kong film....

Of course I know everything by Zhang Yimou. I love the divine Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi (who I'm not that crazy about) and the many actresses coming up. My favorite actress is Tang Wei. She is so mysterious with that Mona Lisa smile.

Don't even ask about the men. Hu Jun, Jiang Wen, Liu Ye, Ge You, Sun Honglei, and on and on. Yeah, I'm a fan.
               Minnesota, USA.
I don't know much about Chinese film simply because it has not been accessible to me. I am more familiar with Hong Kong film. I'm a Johnnie To junkie! That familiarity has changed over the last few ye ...
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2011-11-17 02:40
My favorite actor is Al Pacino.
Chyi Chin is a good singer, but not a good actor,by the way.
马艳丽张肇达2012高级定制时装秀

3308.jpg (666.57 KB)

3308.jpg

马艳丽张肇达•2012高级定制时装秀

3309.jpg (785.66 KB)

3309.jpg

Did Chyi Chin ever do any acting other than the movie where he met Joey? I don't think I could see him as any character except himself-he has such a strong presence and personality.

I'm a Pacino fan also. One of my favorites is "Heat" with Pacino and DeNiro. They have one pretty good scene together.
               Minnesota, USA.
Al Pacino 我也很喜欢 比较喜欢 《女人香》和《教父》
sssppprrr 发表于 2011-11-18 23:03
我最喜欢他的《情枭的黎明》(Carlito's Way),《女人香》是第二位。
返回列表