返回列表 回复 发帖
Did Chyi Chin ever do any acting other than the movie where he met Joey? I don't think I could see him as any character except himself-he has such a strong presence and personality.

I'm a Pacino fan also. One of my favorites is "Heat" with Pacino and DeNiro. They have one pretty good scene together.
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-11-19 20:09 编辑

First-that is the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen. I read up on Ma Yanli and Zhang Zhao Da a little bit. They both are very famed in their fields, especially Zhang. I have a feeling the stuff that is way out there is Zhang. Is eccentric the right word?

I revel in the rich fabrics they have access too, the beautiful workmanship, and the elegance of the ornamentation. I read another article that claimed that Chinese couture designers have to get away from traditional Chinese elements to move into the big time. I think that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. The most beautiful gowns worn by Chinese actresses on the red carpets at world film festivals always have traditional Chinese elements.

I saw photos of gowns designed for the two Bing Bing's-Fan and Li-that had fabric based on Chinese blue and white porcelain and they were stunning.
Have you noticed I have opinions on everything and am not afraid to express them!!!!

The opinionated American lady.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Letchi   #1080

That is just the best photo. They both smile with their eyes. You want to smile when you look at it.
               Minnesota, USA.
Those are stunning photos of that building. Did you have to do a lot of walking to find that vantage point? I also wondered if it is normal for that water to be as still as glass. Very, very nice.
               Minnesota, USA.
A very beautiful "mature" woman.
               Minnesota, USA.
That is quite a machine! The young lady is not bad either.
               Minnesota, USA.
What a wonderful trip! The statue of Lenin looks like a guy just standing there. The light on the Goddess is beautiful. That is the photographer's eye! I can see it in pictures but I can't see it in life! And of course-the Eiffel Tower. Beautiful. You always choose the perfect vantage point.
Thanks for the photos.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Your stop in Berlin was unexpected, wasn't it? Did the scare age you a few years?
               Minnesota, USA.
Venice? Florence? Wow. How many places did you go to and how long was your trip? I have feeling that Italy might have a little of that feeling of ancient grandeur that China has.
               Minnesota, USA.
The Goddess of Victory almost looks like she is in motion! You certainly had the best kind of weather for outdoor photography. The colors are so rich and deep.
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表