[color=blue]我向星星许了个愿。我并不是真的相信它,但是反正也是免费的,而且也没有证据证明它不灵。[/color]
啥時發的???
鱼来的潇洒 走的洒脱 生命中狼只是一个短暂过客 狼来的孤独 走的孤单 生命中鱼停驻于永恒的时空       
哦~~~終于有詳細内容了~~~~激動激動...
我也要看照片,。里面有几张是我拍的
可惜我不能换角度
所以拍出来的小哥都是一个样子的   :(
我们要飞到那遥远地方看一看 这世界并非那么凄凉 我们要飞到那遥远地方望一望 这世界还是一片的光亮
象在看无声电影,五个女人围着小哥好象魑魅魍魉,她们扭,她们跳,她们叫,她们笑,小哥摆出苍白的微笑为他们鼓掌,而我们象包子一样挤在外面,我们听不到对方的声音,看小哥匆忙的离去,我还在想:奔驰,NB!!
对了,那天,第一次见到了我们执着,亲切,可爱的会员们,有一种找到组织的归属感,这是****的收获。
还有,我怎么变成新手了?
冬雨中独行,边界旁徘徊,唱起至纯的情歌,直到世界末日。。。。
I always feel that he(you know who he is) is just as a peak me up.Every time i  saw him i would become too exerciting and crazy and so on.I felt a flow of power from my toe to mind,like to give me boost of energy,and my spirit would be higher,i don't know why.Especially lost sleep.When i close my eyes,his image
appeared in my mind,meanwhile i had enough high spirit.I think i should find a psychologist,cause my symptom is too serious.
[size=4]人如似玉, 不争自有其光芒, 不卑自有其天赋, 不堕自有其情操, [/size]
Originally posted by 自由幻想 at 2003-11-29 17:52:
I always feel that he(you know who he is) is just as a peak me up.Every time i  saw him i would become too exerciting and crazy and so on.I felt a flow of power from my toe to mind,like to give me  ...
你这是给谁看啊?
还要查辞典!郁闷~~~~~~~~~~
不想当厨子滴司机不是好裁缝!
Originally posted by 自由幻想 at 2003-11-29 05:52 PM:
I always feel that he(you know who he is) is just as a peak me up.Every time i  saw him i would become too exerciting and crazy and so on.I felt a flow of power from my toe to mind,like to give me  ...
i am the right one,hehe
我只是一个过客~不属于任何地方
Originally posted by 自由幻想 at 2003-11-29 05:52 PM:
That's it! I regret not having seen him!'cos I was really engaged on that day.
When sb. admires sb. (especially the fans),he/she can't help doing sth. That's love,it attracts u,fascinate u and control u!
记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
Originally posted by yangzhen at 2003-11-28 24:
昨天认识了几位新朋友。最后的那个男生满成熟,结果一问八七年在上初中。偶又狠失望,还是自己最老!
天,八七年上初中,已经很老了呀,你还嫌不够?
马中赤兔,人中吕布!
返回列表