返回列表 回复 发帖

I’m just coming back from Chang Shu

There was little fun during the two-day trip to several cities along Yangtse River and I'm extremely tired because of lack of sleep, but it"s not bad to be away from computer and internet for a moment, OK? And it brought me a big surprise to find Chyi Chin appearing in the Zhang Jia Gang local TV station when I was sitting in the hotel room last night. That was a short report on his recent performance in Zhang Jia Gang and he looks very cute.

I went to Mariah Carey's concert last Friday. Mariah sings far better than I supposed and her voice is really incredible. It was regretted that the conceert was very short, lasting only 85 minutes, too many breaks for changing dresses weakened the smoothness of the process, the decor was kind of simple, she's even plumper than I imagined, and … But her perfect singing made all those defects not that important. From that point, it's the most high-quality concert I've experienced.

Mariah was once my No. 1 favorite woman-singer around 10 years ago. But unfortunately, she was fading out of our vision as a singer in the past few years. People focus on her messy private life instead of her career. But today, she verifies to me she's still a TALENT by her live singing, as she did by her records many years ago.

[ Last edited by claire on 2003-11-16 at 21:51 ]
克姐去看了。
我看到Mariah Carey演唱会的报道了,上座率很高呀。
one of  reporters of Zhangjiagang Daily is my friend, which visited chychin face to face several days ago

i also saw some details of CAREY's show. she was really hot, as well as her dresses.

why u speak english here claire?
我只是一个过客~不属于任何地方
Originally posted by yy at 2003-11-16 24:
i also saw some details of CAREY's show. she was really hot, as well as her dresses.
that's the only thing you could see!
i cannot type chinese at home.
please put up with my bad english, all you guys

but why are you speaking in english, yy?
Originally posted by yy at 2003-11-16 24:
one of  reporters of Zhangjiagang Daily is my friend, which visited chychin face to face several days ago
she or he? i saw a woman TV reporter
終於出手啦
鱼来的潇洒 走的洒脱 生命中狼只是一个短暂过客 狼来的孤独 走的孤单 生命中鱼停驻于永恒的时空       
Originally posted by oiodeputy at 2003-11-16 24:
終於出手啦
what's the meaning?
沒啥,對應小哥的終於放手而已.
鱼来的潇洒 走的洒脱 生命中狼只是一个短暂过客 狼来的孤独 走的孤单 生命中鱼停驻于永恒的时空       
Originally posted by claire at 2003-11-16 21:50:

but why are you speaking in english, yy?
He's cracking down his"poor"English just like those poor copies
我是卡卡
Originally posted by claire at 2003-11-16 10:02 PM:
she or he? i saw a woman TV reporter
that was a she.
我只是一个过客~不属于任何地方
返回列表