Board logo

标题: (学习帖)post to learn English everyday [打印本页]

作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-10 22:46     标题: (学习帖)post to learn English everyday

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:01 编辑

咣!开个帖用来学英语了…有一块儿的没?有愿意给俺当老师的没?===================
I am going to learn English now, is anyone together? is anyone would teach me as a teacher?
--------
老师给批改过的:
I like to learn English.  Is anyone else interested?  Does anyone like to be my teacher?
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-11 08:19

Morning guys, its rainning now, I am going to take a bus, then go home, happy Autome(how to spell? I think iam wrong here) Day! enjoy your time!
============
早安,各位!这场雨下得没完没了了,俺准备赶车回家,大家中秋节快乐!
----------
老师批改过的:
Good morning guys! It’s raining now. I am going to take a bus home. Happy Zhong-Qiu’s Day (How to spell? I think I am wrong here)! Enjoy your day!
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-11 10:48

I am on the way, rain is really big, would the sky broke? maybe i think, I am so worry :)
===========
俺在回家的路上了,雨真大,天会被下塌吗?我想会的,我很担心啊,哈哈
--------
老师批改过的:
I am on the way home. The rain is really heavy. Could the sky fall? I think so. I am so worry.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-11 10:57

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:02 编辑

Oh, how ashamed! I just checked the Google Translate,  tomorrow should be called "Mid-Autumn Day", i am wrong on Floor 2 :(
=====
Go on:
Oops, I made a mistake! I just checked the Google Translate. Tomorrow should be called "the Mid-Autumn Day". I was wrong on Floor 2 :(
作者: sandyyhl    时间: 2011-9-11 16:00

It is called the Moon Festival or the Mid-Autumn Festival.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-11 18:33

Festival? oh, i had remember, thanks :)
作者: ~~windflower~~    时间: 2011-9-11 22:00

本帖最后由 ~~windflower~~ 于 2011-9-14 20:47 编辑

Gong is a good boy !
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-12 10:56

老师曰:几个简单的语法
- 每个整句结尾时一定要用句号 It is raining now.
- 正式书写文体不要用简写或者省略号 it's--it is
- 句子开头一定要用大写 Are you...
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-12 10:58

Gung is a good boy !~~windflower~~ 发表于 2011-9-11 22:00
Thanks.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-12 11:09

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:02 编辑

The rain stoped. But the sun didn't come out of the wind. The weather was feeled well. The dog is sleeping under my chair. :) I will go to Xi'an after the lunch.
=====
老师批改过的:
The rain stopped but it is still windy and cloudy. Weather feels nice. The dog is sleeping under my chair. I am going to Xi'an after lunch.
作者: 宁儿    时间: 2011-9-12 19:10

Happy the Mid-Autumn Festival!
Look,the full moon is hanging in the sky,have you eat any moon cake?
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-13 09:25

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:03 编辑

老师曰:
-will 和 be going to 的异同
- 都是将来时
- will 的语气是肯定的The sun will rise from the east tomorrow.If you don't do what I say, I will smack you on the butt!
- be(am/are/is) going to ... 是一个(些)计划,情况会改变I am going to a meeting.(something could happen between now and then)
-He is not going to listen to me! He will listen if you talk to him nicely. or He will listen unless he wants to miss out his dinner.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-13 09:31

11# 宁儿 一口气吃三块
作者: ~~windflower~~    时间: 2011-9-13 10:24

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-13 11:15 编辑

[quote] 11# 宁儿 一口气吃三块
锣声若响 发表于 2011-9-13 09:31 quote]
Say in English please !       (*^__^*) ……

作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-13 10:43

每天学一首英文歌:

2011-9-13 (They Long To Be) Close To You  

歌手:卡彭特(The Carpenters)
专辑: Close To You
公司: A&M(环球唱片)

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near
Just like me they long to be
Close to you
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by
Close to you
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue
That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Close to you

Aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue
That is why all the girls in town (girls in town)
Follow you all around (follow you all around)
Just like me (just like me)they long to be
Close to you
Close to you
Uahhhhhhhhhhh close to you
Hahhhhhhhhhhh close to you

作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-13 11:16

11# 宁儿 一口气吃三块
锣声若响 发表于 2011-9-13 09:31 quote]
Say in English please !       (*^__^*) ……
~~windflower~~ 发表于 2011-9-13 10:24
One mouth three piece.

话说引用的时候不小心点到了编辑按钮,骚瑞一个。。
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-13 22:44

谐音记单词:
pregnant - 扑来个男的——怀孕
作者: yangyan263    时间: 2011-9-14 13:50

谐音记单词:
pregnant - 扑来个男的——怀孕
锣声若响 发表于 2011-9-13 22:44
哈哈~~笑死我了
作者: yangyan263    时间: 2011-9-14 13:57

oh, sorry not in English~~~

I have 2 questions for 锣:
1. who is your English teacher?  So kindness.
2.what's mean of "gung" or "gong"? your English name of 锣? Always confused about it.

BTW, (by the way) I'm very interesting in your new image picture, is it the previous egg's mother? ~~haha
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-14 16:07

oh, sorry not in English~~~

I have 2 questions for 锣:
1. who is your English teacher?  So kindness.
2.what's mean of "gung" or "gong"? your English name of 锣? Always confused about it.

BTW, ...
yangyan263 发表于 2011-9-14 13:57
我的英语老师是风清扬一样的高人,很低调的,一般人不知道,这是其一
其二,“锣”对应的英文应该是"gong",这个我也不是很确定

关于这个头像嘛。。是自由、和平的Twitter小蓝鸟,不是鸡,只和鸟蛋有关,和egg无关
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-14 16:19

每天学一首英文歌:

2011-9-14  Pretty Woman

Pretty woman walking down the street
Pretty woman the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy
Pretty woman won't you pardon me
Pretty woman I couldn't help but see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me
Arrrrooounnnn
Pretty woman stop a while
Pretty woman talk a while
Pretty woman give your smile to me
Pretty woman yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman look my way
Pretty woman say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you I'll treat you right
Come with me baby be mine tonight
Pretty woman don't walk on by
Pretty woman don't make me cry
Pretty woman
Don't walk away hey ok
If that's the way it must be ok
I guess I'll go on home it's late
There'll be tomorrow night but wait
What do I see
Is she walking back to me
Yeah she's walking back to me
Oh oh pretty woman
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-15 23:07

今天没顾得上学英语,面壁…
作者: 填写    时间: 2011-9-19 02:43

今天没顾得上学英语,面壁…
锣声若响 发表于 2011-9-15 23:07
念书时就没学好,平时用又不着,现在差不多都还给老师了。。说我自己。。。
作者: ~~windflower~~    时间: 2011-9-19 09:23

今天没顾得上学英语,面壁…
锣声若响 发表于 2011-9-15 23:07
第五天没学英语了哈,上戒尺!
作者: 水岸上的过客    时间: 2011-9-19 12:22

一天打渔五天晒网,介个样子可是不行滴
作者: yangyan263    时间: 2011-9-19 17:04

呵呵,继续围观晒网
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-20 07:38

泪木,这几天确实很忙,都没顾得上回个帖子,更别提学英语了,周末和老师约好的也没去,昨天晚上恶补了一点点,罪过罪过…
作者: ~~windflower~~    时间: 2011-9-20 14:11

Don't have to explain  !
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-9-20 15:31

I am glad to be back. I had some health problems and was sick last week. Gong, you are going great guns with English! You are so good you blow me away!

I notice you picked "Pretty Woman" as a song to use to learn English. That is one of my all time favorite songs. It was written and performed by Roy Orbison back in 1964. I love to listen to him sing. He reminds me very much of Chyi Chin. He has an ethereal
voice and sings with great emotion. He always has a feeling of melancholy in his songs. His voice plucks your heart strings and I actually get chills.

If this website works-play the video.
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2998

The video clip comes from a concert in 1988. A whole bunch of famous musicians got him out of retirement and they did a concert video called "A Black and White Night" singing Roy's songs.

This is what it looks like. Maybe you could rent it. It is some of the greatest playing and singing I have ever heard, with all the greatest guitar players of that era.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0500183/

I always thought if I had the opportunity to give Chyi Chin a gift, I would give him this DVD. I know he would love it if he has not seen it. I also think Chyi Chin could do justice to some of Roy's songs if he recorded covers of them. I know he could do "Pretty Woman"

This is a lot of English in one chunk. I do not know how to teach English, but I always make sure every post is in proper form with the best spelling and punctuation I am able to give it. That is my contribution to anyone reading English.

I am ecstatic to read that Chyi Chin will be released from the hospital soon and is recovering well. Thank God.

Best wishes,
KK

P:S: Here is a comment I found from a buyer of the DVD. Something else he and Chyi Chin had in common!!!!!!

User Reviews
Really wonderful music...
4 January 2000 | by David E. Crutcher (heydave@uab.edu) (Birmingham, Alabama)

I had the honor of touring with Roy Orbison as a roadie way back in 1980. He had just won a Grammy for "That Loving You Feeling Again" and was touring to promote it. After being on the road for 6 weeks with him, I developed a true love of his music. His vocal range was amazing. He would drink iced Grand Marnier out of a silver goblet onstage. He said it helped his voice.
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-9-20 16:17

Make sure and choose to listen to other Roy Orbison songs on that songfacts web site. This song, "Wild Hearts Run Out Of Time", sounds like it was written for Chyi Chin (whose heart is wild).

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=6386e
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-20 21:41

学习英语从认字开始:
slobbery 口水,流口水,用来形容小宠物或小孩可爱的样子
irk 苦恼,烦恼,例如I am irked.
agent 经纪人,代理人
flight 航班
fetch 拿,取回
puppy 小狗,幼犬
mission accomplished 任务完成
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-20 22:25

再来几个句子:
I don't have much time. 我时间不多;
Everything is positioning nicely.一切都进展的很顺利;
You won't be alone.你不会孤单。
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-21 09:29

30# Karen_Koerner
Wow!

Karen. Thank you very much. The link is so cool. But something was beginning irk me. I had not watch it completely. You know? Any foreign website was hard to visit in China. I will do it soon. As you say. It is great. I can't miss.

I hope your body will be fine as soon as possible. Best wishes.
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-9-21 16:08

Oh. Oh.
I have become obsessed with Roy Orbison. Study the lyrics in this song. Beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rntEE0Srhes&feature=related

I have a silly question. Could a song like this be translated into Chinese, or would the entire form and impact of the words be lost? Would the language match the melody?Would it be a different song?

I would love to hear Chyi Chin sing one Roy Orbison song. I know he understands English well enough to recreate the emotion in any of these songs. I really don't know if he has the vocal range, but a good arrangement could take care of that. Do Chinese fans understand English well enough for him to record in English? Was his one English album well received? I loved the video clip of his opening a recent concert with "Hotel California". That was awesome.

I am convinced he should record "Wild Hearts Run Out Of Time" or "She". There is another song called "Leah" ( Sun Li Ya!) The man in the song is seeking pearls for Leah. (Was not the first gift he gave to YaYa pearls?) I have to find a version and I will post it.

OK. Does Chyi Chin ever read the board or how would one make this suggestion to him? Hmmmm. If any of you get the chance-mention Roy Orbison to him!!

When I get obsessed with an idea like this, you could say I "have a bee in my bonnet". It is an old saying to describe an idea bouncing around in someone's head!

KK
作者: 蓝色蔷薇    时间: 2011-9-22 14:47

小锣!好好学习!回头教豆姐!
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-9-24 14:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKyuI-r4Sc&feature=related

Here is a clip of Roy singing "Leah", but I could not find one with lyrics. Do any of you find that you like Roy Orbison?
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-25 15:08

Wow. Karen. Your opinion is great. I think one song must can be deductived by any language.
Here are an example. One song with two lyrics. Chinese and English. Did you knew it before?
《Take me to your heart》 by “Michael Learns To Rock”
《吻别》(Should be called Kiss Bye in English) by 张学友
You can search from youtube. I'm trying to find the relevant links. If I can I will post them to you later.
The following text is from the Google Music for China:
在世界流行乐坛中,北欧常常能为我们带来一些惊喜。而来自丹麦的Michael Learns To Rock就是其中之一,他们在九十年代风靡世界,带来抚动我们心弦的音乐——斯堪的纳维亚的清新气息和经典流行音乐的完美结合。没有漂亮迷人的外表,没有铺天盖地的宣传,没有引人遐想的绯闻;这些制造巨星的前提条件或副产品,Michael Learns To Rock都没有,有的只是百听不厌的原创作品。Michael Learns To Rock的故事可以说是世界摇滚音乐的一个经典:四个酷爱摇滚的年轻人走到一起,成立乐队,和全球各地的乐迷分享他们的作品。
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-25 15:13

35# 蓝色蔷薇 好啊,豆姐不先赞助点豆豆充学费?
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-25 15:32

36# Karen_Koerner
So excited. I found the links
《Take me to yout heart》by Michael Learns To Rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zBTCTd6rI
《吻别》by 张学友 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRgCUGVpbU
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-26 20:40

忙了两天,英语学习继续。
After the last two busy days. My English learnning must has got to continue.
英语歌曲对我来说不太靠谱,我找到了更好的形式,就是连绵不绝的美剧,正在看的是(The Big Bang Theory)《生活大爆炸》,二十多分钟一集,长短刚好。
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-26 21:19

我觉得这段是Sheldon在第一季里面最有意思的一段话了,他从不允许别人坐他的座位,理由如下:
"In the winter,that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer,it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there. In faces the television at an angle that is neither direct,thus discouraging conversation,nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion."
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-26 21:58

第一集前1/3一些简单实用的句子:

What,are you kidding?开什么玩笑?
I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads.我知道,我的确渴望更快的下载速度。
I'm sure she'll still love him.我肯定她还是会爱他的。
Let's try just walking out.我们直接走吧。
We don't mean to interrupt.我们不是有意打扰。
Should we have invited her for lunch?我们要不要请她吃午饭?
We need to widen our circle.我们要扩大下我们的朋友圈子。
What do you guys do for fun around here?你们平时都在这儿玩些什么?
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-9-27 01:18

Those links are great. Is that the same song in English and Chinese? Do the words and the melody fit in both languages? They sound like they fit perfectly. Of course, Jacky could sing the telephone book and it would sound divine!

Is all this English I throw at you helpful, or is it just a big pain? At least you can use it for practice.
KK
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-27 13:24

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-27 13:26 编辑

43# Karen_Koerner

Of course,the links I posted is. As your opinion.

Anyway,there was no any pain,it is wonderful.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-28 18:08

I just had get The Big Bang Theory Season 1 and 2 download finished :)
作者: yangyan263    时间: 2011-9-29 15:35

good boy~~~

good good study, day day up :-) (KK: this is Chinese English, just joking)
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-9-29 19:11

再good下去恐怕就成了Sheldon那样的“疯子”了
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-10-7 23:08

Hope is a good thing.
作者: 锣声若响    时间: 2011-10-14 08:02

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-10-14 13:13 编辑

Sun or rain, all can change the feeling fresh. Dirty air still make the bird free. Hope flying, dream wilk be true. World never not to done.
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-11-2 18:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-mNDIz8Cck&feature=related

I am still obsessed with the idea of Chyi Chin singing Some classic Roy Orbison song. Did anyone have an opinion on this song? I'd love to have your opinions.......

KK
作者: claire    时间: 2011-11-10 21:15

啧啧,这劲头可真足,长进也是好快的!
有没有好的翻墙软件推荐?最近以前用的一款失效了。。。看点管子实在累人啊

i like roy orbison, too. but i don't think it's a good idea for chyi to sing his songs. of course, i can't be sure before hearing the product. chyi's been always bringing us suprises. i can't open your link for the time being for the reason we all know...
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-11-10 22:10

To tell you the truth, it is just this song, "Wild Hearts Run Out Of Time". I hope you can hear it. I would type the lyrics but it is better to hear it. Much as I like to ignore Joey and wish the press would just give it up-this song sounds like them. I also think of his book "My Heart Is Wild". It is a tragic kind of song about a love that just can't work. It is a heartbreaker.....
KK

PS: I do not know a thing about getting over the wall. Do you have a chance of it working or should I try another video?
作者: claire    时间: 2011-11-11 13:12

I searched the song and find it beautiful. But I still don't think it'll become chyi's type. Yes, I also hope the press could ignore Joey... Haha, the question was for Gong since he seems like a whiz at those kinda things. I'm a huge fan of music and fashion in the 1960s, so Youtube is a big treasury for me. I used to listen to those old singers from US and UK when I was young. Now  thanks to the tube, I found many more of  that time from the mainland of Europe, like Francoise Hardy, Marie Laforet ... And I've been always enjoying running into those great singers and actresses in the past, who I'd never heard of or I'd been desperately searching for their video - for instance, the French actress Catherine Deneuve, who's my another idol except for chyichin. So figuring out a way to access youtube is very important
作者: Karen_Koerner    时间: 2011-11-11 23:15

I also love YouTube for the old stuff. It is amazing what people have posted. Everybody has things they love. If anybody would know , it would be Gong. Ah, Catherine DeNeuve. The most classic French beauty.......

I was around in the 60's, and it may look better looking back!! I wore hip-hugger bell bottom jeans, tie dye shirts, platform sandals, and I had long hair which I ironed on the ironing board so it would be perfectly straight!!!!  Oh my Lord.

欢迎光临 齐秦歌友会--中华齐秦歌迷俱乐部 (http://chyichin.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0